• Assist the Manager in managing the agency business development function
• Provides administrative support such as managing meeting
• Background research and preparation of presentation materials
• Provides administrative support for frontline sales
• Managing daily workflows and ad-hoc assignments timely and independently
• To assist in providing clerical and logistical support to the director
• Manage any ad-hoc requirements
• Provides quality administrative support
• Tertiary graduate with professional qualifications in insurance
• At least 1 to 3 years’ relevant work experience in agency service
• Pro-active, self-motivated and a good team player
• With excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
• Organized and can work in details
• Well organized, self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility
• Candidate with solid experience will be considered as Senior officer
13,000.00 – $15,000.00 per month
We offer 5-day week, good remuneration package commensurate with qualification and experience, and are committed to the ongoing training and development of our staff.
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary & available date.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and all personal data will be used for recruitment purposes
Offerd Salary0- $15,000
INDUSTRYInsurance / Pension Funding