TOTAL Credit & Risk Management Group (“TOTAL”), a business and trade name of Total Credit Management Services Hong Kong Limited, was established in August 1987 and has been at the forefront of providing global credit, risk and compliance management services, with a focus on the Greater China (Hong Kong, China, Taiwan and Macao) and Asia Pacific regions.
TOTAL is committed to helping our global clients mitigate risk to ensure secure transactions. We specialize in due diligence and background investigations (including company credit reports, pre-employment screening, asset and location/skip tracing, business verification and site investigation for all industries).
In September 2021, TOTAL was approved and granted a Trust and Company Service Provider (TCSP) License by the Companies Registry in Hong Kong, under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing Ordinance (AMLO) Chapter 615.
TOTAL’s extensive global presence and network covers over 130+ countries worldwide. Since our incorporation in 1987, we have successfully built a strong client base which includes government departments, banking and finance institutions, export credit and trade insurers and agencies, accountancy and legal firms, utilities, distributors, freight forwarding and logistical firms, hotels, importers and exporters, business associations, construction firms, foreign trade commissions and global gaming, leisure and entertainment establishment operators who select us for our renowned quality business intelligence and data. At TOTAL, we understand that people are our greatest value and we are committed to providing a safe and supportive environment where they can learn, grow and strive to be the best they can be.
Customer Servicing & Order Control (CSOC)
- Perform daily processing of all client orders
- Manages communication and responds to order-related requests from Business Development and other departments throughout organization
- Update clients on their order status and manage their expectations
- Respond to clients’ enquiries (via phone and email) in a timely and professional manner
- Records information in internal systems that support sales, production and finance departments and coordinates with relevant departments to ensure orders are accurately captured.
- Ensures compliance to all company and regulatory policies related to the order management process
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Superior attention to detail under tight deadlines
- Detail minded, must possess strong interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Positive, passionate, self-motivated, patient and able to work independently
- Team player
- DSE/Diploma graduated (fresh graduate will be considered)
- Minimum 1 year working experience in customer service/sales support
- Excellent complaint handling and communication skills
- Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to adapt to frequent change
- Basic knowledge of company registry filings and documents, customer on-boarding experience (KYC) is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Prepared to work under pressure
- Immediate availability is preferred
- Required to work overtime or whenever needed.
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical insurance. Interested parties, please submit your application online. Applicants with less experience may be considered as a trainee. For more information about our company, please visit our website https://www.totalcredit.com.hk. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.
Offerd Salary0- $15,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
INDUSTRYManagement Consultancy / Service