TOTAL Credit & Risk Management Group (“TOTAL”), a business and trade name of Total Credit Management Services Hong Kong Limited, was established in August 1987 and has been at the forefront of providing global credit, risk and compliance management services, with a focus on the Greater China (Hong Kong, China, Taiwan and Macao) and Asia Pacific regions.
TOTAL is committed to helping our global clients mitigate risk to ensure secure transactions. We specialize in due diligence and background investigations (including company credit reports, pre-employment screening, asset and location/skip tracing, business verification and site investigation for all industries).
In September 2021, TOTAL was approved and granted a Trust and Company Service Provider (TCSP) License by the Companies Registry in Hong Kong, under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing Ordinance (AMLO) Chapter 615.
TOTAL’s extensive global presence and network covers over 130+ countries worldwide. Since our incorporation in 1987, we have successfully built a strong client base which includes government departments, banking and finance institutions, export credit and trade insurers and agencies, accountancy and legal firms, utilities, distributors, freight forwarding and logistical firms, hotels, importers and exporters, business associations, construction firms, foreign trade commissions and global gaming, leisure and entertainment establishment operators who select us for our renowned quality business intelligence and data. At TOTAL, we understand that people are our greatest value and we are committed to providing a safe and supportive environment where they can learn, grow and strive to be the best they can be.
Investigation, Credit & Risk Analyst (ICRA)
- Responsible for editing due diligence documents and reports
- Perform interview or investigation with assigned corporate/listed companies
- Follow research procedures and conduct due diligence reports
- Conduct phone/on-site interviews and related investigations
- Report analysis and compilation
- Ad hoc assignments as required
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Positive, passionate, self-motivated, patient and able to work independently
- Analytical & problem solving
- Team player
- DSE graduated with basic accounting knowledge/skills (fresh University graduate will be considered)
- Prepared to meet targets and deadlines
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in business/credit reporting and investigation (candidates with less experience may be considered for junior/trainee position)
- Prepared to work under pressure
- Immediate availability preferable
- Required to work overtime or whenever needed
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical insurance. Interested parties, please submit your application online. For more information about our company, please visit our website https://www.totalcredit.com.hk. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.
Offerd Salary0- $15,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
INDUSTRYManagement Consultancy / Service