– Will work in collaboration with UNESCO Hong KongAssociation Glocal Peace Centre on Projects associated with Peace, Culture& SDG
– Will be responsible forensuring effective implementation of the project’s activities and task assigned
– Will be responsible foroverseeing project work-plan performance, participating in project development,implementation, monitoring, and reporting.
Selection Criteria and Qualifications
– Bachelor degree with at least3-year experience (for officer grade) in relevant fields; Candidate with lessexperience will be considered at Assistant grade
– Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills; analytical andproblem-solving skills, and attention to detail
– Excellent communication skillsin English & Chinese
– Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with community organizations,government officials, corporate executives, general public, and staff;
– A spirit of achieving excellence and team work;
– Demonstration of honesty, transparency, accountability;
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Workspace
– Presentation skills – utilizePower point and other tools to create compelling presentation as well asability to conduct presentation
Following skills are preferred
– Communication skills – writeeffectively based on subject such as program introduction, PR, sponsorship andother invitation letters. Utilizevarious content delivery platform including social media and e-marketing platformsto promote programs, ability to utilize graphic and marketing-oriented languageto create posts and promotion material.
– Design skills – proficient ingraphic design tools such as Photoshop, Canva with graphic design ‘sense’ tocreate compelling graphic design for program
– Technical skills – proficientskills in website content and environment management is a plus, with knowledgein using website tools such as WordPress, WIX, HTML.
Applications should include:
– A resume summarizingqualifications and experience;
– An application letter;
– 2 work referees withcontact details.
Interested parties please send your resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention to Ms. Ng
Full Time, Permanent