Hong Kong is calling all Vets!
A vibrant and truly international city, Hong Kong is both the gateway to China mainland and an excellent travelling base for Asia. There are few world cities where hills are a hike out of the central business district and beaches a ferry ride away.
The opportunity of a lifetime has become available for loads of Veterinarians to embark on this journey and build something spectacular. Our client is an emerging Veterinary Group dedicated to the highest level of patient care, transparent client communications and state of the art clinic facilities to make the magic happen. Are you motivated by an agile workplace, working with the best of the best support staff and not paying through the nose tax rates?
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Be a Veterinarian. If you are a General Vet, Specialist Vet, it doesn’t matter, we want you! And we will flex the role around your wish list.
- Work well within a growing, expanding and agile team
- Have your patients and clients best interests at heart
We need you to have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Veterinary Sciences from an Australian, New Zealand, UK or USA University
- Current and valid Board Registration
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Veterinarian in a small animal or mixed practice
- Exceptional communication skills, team spirit, and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to relocate to Hong Kong for a minimum commitment of 2 years
A lucrative (eye boggling) salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. This role is only open to candidates who have the necessary qualifications listed and proven demonstrated local experience in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, USA or UK. Assistance will be provided to organise the relevant work visas for Hong Kong to the successfully placed candidates.