Carey Suen Will Services Ltd is looking for an enthusiastic intern to assist the team with its online platforms and digital media marketing.
As estate planning specialists, we’ve been helping people across the globe with important decisions regarding wills, trusts and guardianship agreements for over 30 years, and we take pride in the level of service we offer.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our welcoming team and to gain valuable experience in online marketing.
The ideal candidate should:
1. Demonstrate excellent skills in reading and writing English
2. Have an understanding of SEO and be able to analyse quantifiable metrics
3. Have a mix of creativity and analytical abilities
4. Have strong experience of social media channels (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter & Instagram)
5. Possess sales skills and/or the ability to think objectively
6. Have excellent listening skills
7. Understand up-to-date marketing strategies & be able to analyse results
8. Be enthusiastic, outgoing and willing to learn
Ideally we are looking for a full-time person, however part time will be considered for the right candidate. A permanent position may be considered based on performance in the role.